ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems
Kredi Kayıt Bürosu follows a risk mitigating and business continuity policy to offer its products and services effectively and uninterruptedly.
Following KKB Kredi Kayıt Bürosu A.Ş’s indispensable priority of human life and security, comes the continuity of business processes and corporate operations, top service quality and compliance with laws and regulations. In this context, KKB Kredi Kayıt Bürosu A.Ş runs certain activities to offer its products and services effectively and uninterruptedly to its members and customers, identify and minimize the risks that can cause such interruption; and to implement the required business continuity and recovery plans.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY POLICY
The Business Continuity Policy based on the principle of analyzing and taking measures against the risks that can interrupt the services, ensures the formation and delivery of training and awareness raising activities.MORE DETAILS
Business Continuity Management System
Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) means using a systematic approach to manage the business continuity of the institution. The main purpose of this system is to ensure the business continuity for all products and services. Business Continuity Management System covers all KKB products/ services, the business processes thereof as well as the stakeholders to offer or receive services from KKB. At KKB, all policies, procedures, processes, instructions and standards regarding business continuity support the Business Continuity Management System.
Within the framework of the IS0/IEC 22301:2012 Business Continuity Standard, the certification process of which was completed in August 2014, Kredi Kayıt Bürosu commits to effective management of the BCMS and meeting the business continuity requirements for all its services.
Business Continuity Tests
With an aim to create a corporate reflex on the items below, KKB follows and periodically tests the disaster and extraordinary event plans prepared within the scope of the Business Continuity Management System.
- Well- prepared for all sorts of disasters, continuing to offer the key services to its members and customers at maximum
- Ensuring the fulfillment of commitments against all customers and members
- Improving the company infrastructure to minimize the probability of interruptions
- Mitigating the negative impact of unpredictable business interruptions on members, customers, finances and the reputation of the institution
- Effectively managing the emergency caused by business process interruption, and ensuring th e right communication flow both internally and externally
- In case of unpredictable events/ disasters, minimizing the interruption period for the company, members, customers, suppliers and other critical stakeholders
The business continuity tests run for the above mentioned purposes were completed successfully. Below you can find a list of the test dates.
|December 2013||Business Continuity Drill||Successful|
|December 2014||Business Continuity Drill||Successful|
|February 2014||Business Continuity Drill||Successful|
|May 2014||Business Continuity Drill||Successful|
|August 2014||Business Continuity Drill||Successful|
|November 2015||Business Continuity Drill||Successful|
|November 2016||Business Continuity Drill||Successful|
|October 2017||Business Continuity Drill||Successful|