Protection of Personal Data
We take necessary measures to ensure appropriate level of security required by legislation in order to prevent illegal use of and protect your personal data during processing and sharing operations.
Protection of Personal Data
Disclosure to the Relevant Person as per Article 10 of Law No. 6698
The following information is provided as a legal obligation under Article 10 of “Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data.”
KKB Kredi Kayıt Bürosu A.Ş. takes necessary measures to ensure appropriate level of security required by legislation in order to prevent illegal use of and protect your personal data during processing and sharing operations.
Your personal data is processed by KKB, which acts as a “Data Controller” under “Law on the Protection of Personal Data.”
Under the sub-clause 4 of Article 73 of Banking Law No. 5411and as part of services provided to credit agencies and financial institutions, your personal data is collected during login operations, product or service applications you make either directly to KKB or to firms providing support services to KKB, , calls to the Call Center operated by or for KKB, signing of product and service contracts, and through agencies KKB receives services from or provides services to.
Under the sub-clause 4 of Article 73 of Banking Law No. 5411, your personal data is shared with credit agencies and financial institutions KKB provides services to; persons, agencies and agency groups KKB provides services to; persons and agencies KKB receives services from or planning to do so and with administrative or official authorities KKB is legally obliged to share information with.
Data is shared with the aim of providing products and services in a secure and uninterrupted manner, and fulfilling legal obligations.
Your personal data is processed to enable us to provide our product and services to you, communicate information on the products and services you have received/ will receive, make product/service offers and carry out other marketing activities, and for the development of new products.
Under Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, you are entitled to;
- a) Find out whether your personal data is processed,
- b) Request information as to processing if your data has been processed,
- c) Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data is used in accordance with this purpose,
- ç) Know domestic and foreign third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- d) Request correction in case the processed data is processed inaccurately,
- e) Request deletion or destruction of personal data as part of provisions under Article 7 of Law No. 6698,
- f) Request that third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred be notified of any actions taken under Articles (d) and (e),
- g) Object to any result that is to your detriment as a result of an exclusively automated analysis of your personal data,
- ğ) Claim compensation for the damages you might suffer in the event your personal data is processed in an unlawful manner.